Inspired by Vic, we took a walk last weekend... not very far from home, and not for long (taking 4yr old sized "paces" doesn't get you very far...)
Walking the streets around our home, wearing matching green "detective" jackets and carrying a magnifying glass (her) and big camera (me), we got some strange looks - but had a lot of fun!
(See Vic's post for full instructions if you'd like to join in too)
1. Starting point;
2. 50 paces;
3. Walk until you find something blue;
4. Left turn and walk 50 paces;
5. Walk until you see something that is or looks like 7 or 11;
6. Take the first left, walk until you find somewhere to sit;
7. Walk any direction 25 paces;
8. Walk until see unusual colour, shape, texture;
9. Walk until you see an archway or unusual architectural feature (because we were at that stage being regarded with suspicion by home owners, we couldn't photograph homes... so we decided that lichen is an interesting kind of "natural architecture"... yep, cop-out, I know!)
10. Head for home, looking for something that catches your eye...
Thanks, Vic - I think we might do this again sometime!