Monday, May 24, 2010

Daft ideas 101

I'm lucky enough to be the mum of a gorgeous and clever girl who likes to be just like me (and yes, I know this won't last forever!)...

So when I started blogging, it wasn't long before I heard the words "I'm a blogger too - we could blog together!"

Luckily a little plastic container was found and blogging commenced on her red laptop...She was happy, but of course I thought we could do better, so I grabbed that cardboard, soon realising this was going to take a little longer than I'd planned...
And ta-dah - a mini computer for a mini blogger (finished some time after said blogger had gone to bed!).

6 comments:

Anna Bartlett said...

Lovely, resourceful, imaginative and economical! Ticking so many boxes!

Steph said...

That is brilliant! What a wonderful Mumma you are! She's going to love it. May you have a Tuesday full of smiles :)

meetmeatmikes said...

Aw. That is SO cute! How adorable. And how cute that you can change the screen whenever you like, too! xx

TK said...

Me is thinking not so daft.....rather clever & crafty....can't wait to see more on your blog - I started this year via a friend in USA as a way of journalling my life & I get so much out of connecting in with others & what they say & do. My "craft" is the written word & sometimes I worry that no-one wants to read my scribbles BUT then I think hey what the heck & I have made some lovely contacts. It often makes my day!!! Keep it up!

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

I love it! I actually have an old keyboard that permanently sits next to the computer, for when my one year old likes to sit on my lap and push the keys. she thinks she is typing too. hoping it will last a little longer before she realises she is not......

yardage girl said...

That is such a great idea - thanks for sharing with us! I have a mini-blogger here too, so that idea will definitely be put to use!