- lip balm
- eye drops
- a "miniscule muesli bar"
- a pencil - of the ikea kind
4 things that are in my bedroom
- a growing stack of vintage sheets (want to win a bit? see here...)
- unpainted walls (we got as far as stripping off the falling-apart wallpaper...)
- my sewing machine - on top of a tall cupboard
- a torch
4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet
- go to Egypt
- get all the laundry done (OK, I know I must have done this at some stage in the past, but it seems a long time ago!)
- make pasta from scratch (idea from Megan, thank you!)
- paint our bedroom walls
4 things you don't know about me
- my dad is a Nobel Peace Prize winner (OK, slight overstatement - he's a member of an organisation - International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War - that received the prize in the 1980's)
- I was once crowned (or "sashed" actually) Miss Junior Showgirl at our local agricultural show - the only time I went home from the show with more money than when I arrived...
- I was once hit in the eye(sorry Cath!) with a rubber band... at an Occupational Health and Safety Meeting... yes, I can see the funny side now!
- I love it when I get to take public transport (which is not every day, otherwise I'm sure my attitude would be different!). I love being able to read /think / relax and get somewhere at the same time!
- what would be better - a bigger house, or less stuff? Currently trying for less stuff, which is proving to be hard work!
- whether my incredibly long winded - but generally accurate - answers to my daughter's questions about how things work are better or worse than one line explanations.
- how I got to the end of October without doing my tax - normally I have it done by the end of July...
- what's for dinner?